With a new design that offers a wide range of advantages:
- New single-position asymmetrical trilobular engaging design.
- Geometry that is easier to mill.
- Helical grooves to ensure better grip.
- A larger support surface for the prosthesis, avoiding insufficient thicknesses depending on the materials used.
- Three different platforms: Narrow, Regular and Wide. This attenuates the emergence from the implant platform to the prosthesis base.
- Adjustable height. With 8 mm as standard for engaging and 6.5 mm for non-engagings.
- The angulation window can be adapted for all available heights, both for engaging and non-engaging.
- CAD-CAM Libraries available for all possible variations.
- Different emergency profiles up to 3.5 mm.
- Cutting guides with a set screw to make cutting and milling easier.
With a height of 8 mm, the engaging interface can be cut on several levels (6.5 mm / 5 mm / 3.5 mm), depending on each task’s requirements.
Height adjustment is practical and simple using the cutting guides and fixation screw, making it possible to create the window for the angled screw channel for every available height from 6.5 mm.
With a standard height up to 6.5 mm, and cutting possible on several levels (5 mm / 3.5 mm) the height can be adjusted in the same way as the engaging interfaces, depending on each case requirements, using the cutting guides and its fixation screw.
The window for angled implants can also be prepared for every available height.