Advantages of the new design:
- · New asymmetrical, trilobular, engaging design which only allows being assembled in one position.
- · Geometry that is easier to mill.
- · Helical grooves that assures better grip when cemented than the previous circular grooves did.
- · Greater support surface for the prosthesis, preventing insufficient thickness according to the materials that are used.
- · Three different platforms adapted to the different implant diameters and classified as Slim, Regular and Wide. The emergency profile going from the platform of the implant to the base where the prosthesis will be seated is thereby attenuated, making the work easier in those cases where there is little space available.
- · Different gingival heights.
As we are aware of the current market demand and also to cover all types of jobs, we have lengthened the chimney of the engaging interface to a total of 8mm. This allows to cut at a specific length using a guide piece that marks said height.This tooling is fixed to the interface using a transversal screw. Our library will contemplate different heights, so that the technician can choose the most convenient option.
The non-engaging interfaces also have a cutting guide, that once placed on the interface and milled, it enables them to work with angulations.
This tool contemplates the necessary opening to facilitate the milling of the window, allowing to work with our TPA screw once the chimney is made for angulation.
We have considered all the necessary parameters to perform the angulated jobs in our CAD CAM libraries.
Angled interfaces are available for multiple restorations .